I was tagged by: http://pattylakinsmith.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html
(So then I had to go to her blog and be tortured by the sight of a perfect and amazing lampwork bead at the top!)
Seven Facts about me:
1. My pant inseam is 35". Which means that if Tall Girl closes, I will have to parade about in underwear. And don't even suggest I wear skirts because that is just not on.
2. I used to write and have actually published a few things. A fact that now amazes me because I find it hard to complete an email these days.
3. I have lamp work envy and lust. But live in an apartment where open flame, gas, and possible toxic fumes would be frowned upon. Therefore I purchase. And when I want to torture myself, I look at lamp work and calculate the lottery win required to purchase everything I want.
4. I make a mean macaroni and cheese. That is I used to. The problem with making that is that I eat it and don't stop at a reasonable portion. Ditto potato salad.
5. I was once asked by a group trying to improve prison conditions to do research on the psychological effects of segregation and isolation on prisoners . It was hard to find detailed & accurate information and I counted it a triumph when directly contacting a Doctor at Harvard, who had been an expert witness, produced a detailed report. But then I read it and found that what you know can hurt you.
6. My cat is second-hand. He used to be called "Tiny." How could anyone do that to a cat? They have their pride, you know.
7. I am happily divorced and plan to never marry again. I don't have the time. I'm beading.
My tagees are (and some of these are recent finds and I don't actually know the bloggers:
Nancy at Nedbeads
Julie at The Jewellery Goddess
A steampunk jewelry blog at Clockwork Zero
My Aussie friend "Herhimnbryn" at Secret Hill Mosiacs
Bobbi who is Beading at the Beach
Pat, the French connection at Ca'Lucia Creations
The one and only Lone Beader
**And for those of you who revealed tagged facts before? Well. We absolutely KNOW there's more we'd like to know!
Here's how the tag works, for those of you who choose to play:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.